Friday, November 23, 2012

A Small Slice of Heaven

Well, we're back from the Knit & Stitch show and it is hard to believe that we are flying through November. I have been busy as always with the shop, classes and family.  What have I been up to, lets take a look!

In October I finished up block one of the Sweet Heart Houses BoM, I am falling behind with block 2 so i will be busy over the next two weeks getting that ready.


The small quilt that I was working on "Kylee's Quilt" with the Eleanor Burn's ruler is finally done and was used in a finishing workshop, prairie points were added to the top and then quilted.  It was hanging in our booth at the Knit & Stitch Show. Here is the completed quilt in case you haven't seen it.

A week before the Knit & Stitch Show we received a new line of fabric from Moda, Cinnamon Spice by Black Bird Designs.  What a gorgeous line of fabric, I just want to hide it in my own personal stash!!!
Here is the quilt that I quickly made up for the show, so beautiful and a very quick project to do.

Hmmmm, what else is new?!   Our workshop at the end of January with Valerie Mullaly is really filling up, only a few seats left.  We have bought in a small selection of felted wool, my hope is that we can carry some lovely wools for our customers who enjoy working in this medium.  Valerie gave it quick inspection and gave the samples the thumbs up so if you are interested let us know.  Customer feedback is very important to me, I enjoy carrying stock of hard to find items.
I do hope to have some lovely photos to share with you over the next couple of days.
Enjoy and Happy Sewing!
Anne Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment